Category Archives: iPod
ipod: ipod only plays out of one ear – StumbleUpon. Nice solution suggested in this thread. Also one of the posters said that he got some aluminum stuck in the line-in port. So I suggested 5 ways to remove the aluminum foil:
- Use a toothpick with some gum stuck on the end
- Bend a paperclip with a pair of needle nose pliers like a Leatherman
- Use the smallest screwdriver in a glasses repair kit
- Use two-sided tape and form it into a column by bending it on itself horizontally.
- Whittle a wooden matchstick into a fishing hook shape.
Your heartbeat could recharge your iPod – StumbleUpon. So this is the opposite of Iron Man’s problem. He needed power to keep his heart alive. Has anyone tried to watch the cartoon of Iron Man on Netflix? I did yesterday and the quality is terrible. Not the video, but the cartooning itself. I’ve seen 20-year-old Anime that looked better.
Techlands Top Stories of the Year – Apple iPod Nano 2010 Review: Better… – StumbleUpon. Nice hands on review that answers the question if you haven’t been able to make it to an Apple Store. It seems unusable but it turns out that’s not the case.
iPhone and iPod touch: Understanding Location Services. A nice guide and gives you some examples of programs that use Location Services. Probably should read this if you want privacy or value security.
iPod nano 6th generation: About Sleep/Wake on your iPod nano. Apparently has a standby time of 36 hours.