Posted on April 30, 2011, in Fun and tagged Behavior Analysis, Harvard University, Implicit Association Test, News, Psychology, Racism, Social Sciences, Unconscious mind, University of Pittsburgh. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Seeing can be an unconscious function.
- How to: Special character keyboard shortcuts in OS X FairerPlatform
- Landing page/splash screen auto redirect after x seconds
- "com.apple.kerberos.kdc" and "com.apple.systemdefault" not trusted
- There was an error storing your authorization information on this computer. The required directory was not found or has a permission error.
- Computer boot-up troubleshoot Flowchart - StumbleUpon