ipod: ipod only plays out of one ear – StumbleUpon
ipod: ipod only plays out of one ear – StumbleUpon. Nice solution suggested in this thread. Also one of the posters said that he got some aluminum stuck in the line-in port. So I suggested 5 ways to remove the aluminum foil:
- Use a toothpick with some gum stuck on the end
- Bend a paperclip with a pair of needle nose pliers like a Leatherman
- Use the smallest screwdriver in a glasses repair kit
- Use two-sided tape and form it into a column by bending it on itself horizontally.
- Whittle a wooden matchstick into a fishing hook shape.
Posted on April 16, 2011, in iPod and tagged Apple iPod, audio, Consumer electronics, Digital Portable Players, Hardware, News, peripherals, shopping, StumbleUpon. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on ipod: ipod only plays out of one ear – StumbleUpon.