Posted on April 15, 2011, in Opinion and tagged Africa, African people, Human language, language, Linguistics, Mitochondrial Eve, News, Social Sciences, University of Auckland. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Languages more diverse in Africa.
- How to: Special character keyboard shortcuts in OS X FairerPlatform
- Landing page/splash screen auto redirect after x seconds
- "com.apple.kerberos.kdc" and "com.apple.systemdefault" not trusted
- There was an error storing your authorization information on this computer. The required directory was not found or has a permission error.
- Computer boot-up troubleshoot Flowchart - StumbleUpon