Posted on April 15, 2011, in Opinion and tagged Africa, African people, Human language, language, Linguistics, Mitochondrial Eve, News, Social Sciences, University of Auckland. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Languages more diverse in Africa.
- Want the ultimate computer gaming monitor screen?
- Computer boot-up troubleshoot Flowchart - StumbleUpon
- /System/Library/Extensions/N-Mon.kext" was installed improperly and cannot be used. Please try reinstalling it, or contact the product's vendor for an update. ( OK )
- How to: Special character keyboard shortcuts in OS X FairerPlatform
- Are you having a problem with your iSight not working with Skype?
- Are you getting Skype black video after updating to 10.6.3?